- a football stadium, a shopping centre, a police station, a post office, a palace, a market, a sports centre, an airport, a campsite, an amusement park
- last month, last weekend, last week, yesterday, last night
- stones, a cemetery, a field, a temple, crops, a monster
- Can we (speak to your grandma)?
- We’re (looking for a cup).
- Do you (remember anything about yesterday)?
- She has got (the cup).
- horses, gold, clean, mystery, problem, basketball, feet, imagination, king, queen
- Actividades diarias
- Elementos de la naturaleza
- Los días de la semana
- How can I help you?
- Where I live (there is a post office).
- What would you like for your starter / main course / dessert?
- police officer, football teams, tent, guards, football cup, local, cup of tea, answer the phone, water activities, drummer, missing, fans, on stage, hometown, tourist attraction, clock tower, Bigfoot, hairy, theories
- Stonehenge, Loch Ness, crop circles, monument, religious, astronomical, site, report, dinosaur, patterns, mathematical, aliens, tornadoes, mysterious
- St Patrick’s Day, parade, an Irish flag, a shamrock, a leprechaun, fairy (fairies), a pot of gold, Ireland
- symbol, special, celebration, fun, silly, hat, jackets, myth, little, old, good luck, mythical creature
- Do you know (about St Patrick’s Day)?
- limerick, public holiday, culture, The Emerald Isle, poem, rain, sun, hair
- I/He/She was/wasn’t (at the football stadium).
- We were/weren’t (at the football stadium).
- Were you (at the football stadium)? Yes, I was. / No, I wasn’t. / Yes, we were. / No, we weren’t.
- Was he/she (at the football stadium)? Yes, he/she was. / No, he/she wasn’t.
SAINT PATRICK'S DAY
- Happy St Patrick’s Day!
- It’s (a day of fun).
- We/I wear (green clothes).
- Comparar y distinguir los sonidos /n/ como en piano y /m/ como en drum.